Friday 26 April 2013

Colour Block



Country Road Dress | Zara Heels | Balenciaga Bag | Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Even though it's winter, we're still having weather in the twenties here in Melbourne, so I'm taking advantage of this and wearing my summer dresses as long as I can. This Country Road dress (which I picked up on sale) is actually a great trans-seasonal piece as it's made of a thickish knit fabric and will take me through winter with tights, boots and a long sleeve top underneath.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely look - i need to get a simple dress like that. no need for too many accessories! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this bold colorblocking on you! your messy bun is an adorable top to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, love the red and pink colour clash! You look lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress ... and I like shoes too!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is gorgeous, it reminds me of one I have seen recently in Zara. Serious bag envy with your Balenciaga, I want one so badly x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adore your dress, you look fabulous in it too! xx

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig