Friday 3 May 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd round up some gifts to spoil the most important lady in your life next Sunday 12 May. From beauty and pampering to technology and jewellery, I've found gifts that suit every budget.







































Diptyque Philosykos EDT $165
2 J.Crew Crystal Compilation Necklace $165
3 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick $34
4 J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set $85
5 Candyhouse Rosey Apples Jar 280g $12.95
6 Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleaning System $139
7 Soap & Glory Hand Food $11.95
8 Kikki.K Leather iPad Case $79.95
9 Ikea FĂ–RTJUST Decorative Bowl with Lid $6.99
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The Ikea footed bowl is so lovely, I want one to store jewelry beside my bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ikea thing so doesn't look it...quite nice really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your Easter wishes to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good post!Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick I love;) I'm following you. I really hope you to the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great deas! by the way where did you get the necklace you're wearing in your profile picutre from? its gorgeous

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My necklace is an old Zara 'Tulle and Chain' bib necklace which is long gone from stores but I do see them on eBay from time to time so you may have luck there x

      Delete
  8. sorry i cant see you in my followers, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm definitely following, I have a grey top and necklace in my pic. I'm also following on Bloglovin x

      Delete
    2. oh yes I see. Thank You dear:) My mistake

      Delete
  9. Thanks for visiting! Love your blog - I'm your new follower on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook x

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig